Android Online Training
Android online training course Overview:
Android, The biggest idea in new technology comes in the smallest handheld phone .One of the key factors for the development of Android is that, it is open-source: Any developer is free to code their own apps for the Android platform and go on to release them through the Android Market. When Google announced it was entering the mobile device market with Android, developers got excited. Now, the recent partnership between Google and T- Mobile has encouraged top-tier mobile device manufacturers to start developing devices for Android, setting the stage for Android to become a dominant mobile application platform. Based in Java, Android boasts an open architecture with an open source foundation that stands out from any other mobile development platform, with untapped potential for software development. “Android is significantly different from any other mobile development platform or Java-based environment.
If you are a developer looking for the skills to use Android in mobile and embedded systems development, our Android Training course will provide you the necessary knowledge.
This Android Training course covers:
* What is Android Development?
* How does it compare to other mobile environments?
* How do you set up the Android SDK?
We will also discuss in the Android Training course, other advanced capabilities and APIs such as: background services, accelerometers, and graphics, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. This Android Training course will give you a full overview of how to set up for Android development while providing an understanding of Android, its services and how it fits in the overall Linux run time.
COURSE NAME : Android Online Training
COURSE DURATION : 40 HOURS
- Introduction to open source.
- What is open source?
- License Issues (MPL,GPL,LGPL,etc.)
Mobile Application Development overview:
- Mobile Device Profiles
- Mobile Software
- Options for Development
Targeting Android-The Big picture:
- Introducing Android
- Stacking up Android
- Booting Android Development
- An Android Application
- Android SDK
- Building an Android Application in Eclipse
- The Android Emulator
- Activity Life Cycle
- Creating the Activity
- An Overview of User Interfaces
- Using XML Layouts
- Selection Widgets
- Date and Time Tabs
- Using Menus
- Using Fonts
- WebView and WebKit Browser
- Dialog Boxes: Alert Dialog &Toast
- Using Resources
Intents and Services:
- Working with Intent Classes
- Listening in with broadcast receivers
- Building a Service
- Performing Inter-Process Communication
Storing and Retrieving Data:
- Using Preferences
- Using the File System
- Persisting data to a Database
- Working with content Provider Classes
Networking and Web Services:
- An Overview of Networking
- Communications with Server Socket
- Working with HTTP
- Web Services
- Telephony Background and Terms
- Accessing Telephony Information
- Interaction with the phone
- Working with Messaging SMS
Graphics and Animations:
- Drawing Graphics in Android
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Playing Audio
- Playing Video and Capturing Media
- Simulating your location within the emulator
- Using Location Manager & Location Provider
- Working with MAPS
Converting Places & Addresses with Geo Code
More about Android Online Training :
About Android Trainer :
Highlights of Android Online Training:
BigClasses’s Android training, gives you the flexibility to take this live instructor lead training from anywhere of the world. With the required connectivity and system gear, you can connect remotely into the Android virtual classroom, and can get started with this virtual class without the headache of travel and accommodation. The highlights of our Android Training are:
- Learners of Android can attend the live interactive class, online from all the parts of the Globe.
- Our Android Trainer will share his/her desktop and Audio by using desktop sharing tool called GotoMeeting. Through this online interactive tool you can interact with the Android trainer instantaneously for your doubts to clarify yet and then.
- Our Android Trainer equips you with all the new SDK of Android for making you a full-fledged Android professional.
- Our Android trainer nourishes all the learners by taking extra care of each and every learner.
- Our Android trainers are experienced on the Android mobile platform. They are working with Android since its introduction to the market.
- After the course completion you can build, test, debug and publish your own Android Apps on the Android market.
BigClasses’s Android Trainer:
BigClasses is established especially to train the online learners. BigClasses is known for its quality in online Training. BigClasses attracted the global learners by providing quality training with dedication. The goal of each Android trainer @ BigClasses is to produce masters of Android technology.
- Our team of Android Training Course is much experienced in the Mobile industry. They spent more time on mobile platform.
- Our team of Android Training is well equipped with all questionnaires on Android technology.
- Our team of Android Training has spent much time on online Android Training and fully aware of the technology.
- Our team of Android Training Course’s online teaching techniques are globally recognized and proven.
- Our team of Android trainers has worked with well known organizations like Xerox, ESPN, Reliance, Action Engine, T-Mobile, Oracle and Blackberry.
- At present many of our Android trainers are working with Android.
Our experienced tem of Android Training is keen to acquire and adopt developing techniques of the mobile Industry. They are very enthusiastic learners of the technology. It helps them to be the experts of the upcoming trends and technologies of Android.
"I’m really happy with the courses made available by “big classes”. The workout appeared to be excellent and then they will keep you involved in designations throughout the entire approach and... Read More– Ajay
"Before I joined these training sessions I made a lot of research about several proper training schools nevertheless I didn’t turn out to be fulfilled with the majority of those. Ultimately I ended... Read More– Simon
"Mr. Laxman was very focused in his training and finished the SAP FI/CO training according to the listed course content schedule. I am greatly satisfied and learnt a great deal from the training. I... Read More– Eddy Kassaye
SAP ABAP New Demo Video For Online Training
For Demo registration click Here .... LinkedIn Profile
bigclasses Custom Search Engine
Why need want old fashioned Search Engine? It's early within the evening and a few old fashioned friends... Read More